So, what's the plan from here?
Well, I'll get this proof copy in a few days. *If* and this is a big if - (because as I said something with the back cover looks amiss) - the proof is *A* Okay - then the book will be available almost immediately. However, if everything is okay except the back cover print, a simple re-upload will fix it and the book will be available in two weeks.
However, there is always a possibility that other formatting issues will crop up when I see the physical proof - hence delaying the release. Everyone cross your fingers!!!!
From Las Vegas,
Stephen John Moran