I'm picking these games straight up - not taking the spread into account, though I may mention it.
1) Niners over Giants - The NY Giants gave up 350 yards rushing to Seattle last week -and it doesn't look like they want to play D anymore. Niners for the win.
2) The Texans visit the suddenly hot and relevant Browns - pick - Browns
3) The Seahawks visit the Chiefs. Kansas City is tough to play at home - pick - Chiefs.
4) Detroit visits the Cardinals - the match-up of the two best records in the NFC. Which team is 'more real'? I take Detroit in a close one.
5) Finally, The Eagles visit Green Bay - a match-up of two of the other elites in the NFC besides Detroit and Arizona. I like Green Bay here at home. Rodgers is money at home. Enough said.
Not picking the Patriots game - just want to enjoy it. And as a Patriots fan - far more than a win - I hope New England avoids injuries. That's all.