Without further adieu - here are the picks -
1) Colts over Washington - No analysis needed here.
2) Browns over Bills - this is something of an upset on the road and could easily go the other way - however, I believe the Browns D is for real. We shall see.
3) Steelers over Saints - Drew Brees has never been great on the road and now his team isn't that good to begin with - Steelers all day.
4) Cardinals over Falcons in what could be the oddest match-up of division leaders this late in the season you'll ever see - 9-2 vs 4-7 - that's right - the Falcons lead their division at 4-7. Cardinals win easily.
5) Broncos over Chiefs - I think the Broncos are going to run the ball enough to keep the KC pass rush at bay - however, if they do NOT run well, Manning will get beat up. This is a game to watch.